xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Welcome to the blog of international award winning wedding photojournalist Ian MacMichael: Latest commercial work for commecial client causes me some trouble....

wedding photojournalist

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Latest commercial work for commecial client causes me some trouble....

Follow Me on Pinterest
Had a close encounter with the authorities shooting these images for a commercial client. After I had shot them, I was apprehended coming out of a shop and told I had been "caught on camera taking photographs" (shock, horror!) and that really wasn't allowed "in the current climate"!!

I was then threatened with the confiscation of my camera and deletion of images!!

Thankfully, I managed to avoid that outcome after about 15 minutes of "discussion"!!
Anyway, here are a few of the images










No comments:

Post a Comment