xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Welcome to the blog of international award winning wedding photojournalist Ian MacMichael: Image of the week number 3.....

Friday 20 January 2012

Image of the week number 3.....

Follow Me on Pinterest
This image was shot at around 0745  on Edge Lane....I benefited from my New Year's resolution of always having my camera with me! There were lots of road works and the traffic I was in was stuck behind a very slow moving mini digger. I noticed the sky a few minutes earlier, then, as the traffic inched around a corner, there was this digger sitting there, lit with its own lights, and I though it looked amazing! I grabbed the GF1 and waited for the right moment as the traffic edged down the road. Here's the shot, straight out of camera with a little vignette.....
Literally 5 minutes later, all the colour and drama had gone from the sky, I was glad I had my camera with me!
Feel free to join in with your own images in the Flickr group here...

Have a great weekend!



Panasonic GF1, 20mm lens: 100th sec/ f1.7 ISO 400

No comments:

Post a Comment