xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Welcome to the blog of international award winning wedding photojournalist Ian MacMichael: Claire and Brendan's wedding...

Thursday 30 August 2012

Claire and Brendan's wedding...

Follow Me on Pinterest
We had a brilliant time a couple of weeks ago with Claire and Brendan. We first me when we were photographing Annmarie and Patrick's wedding in Ireland. It was great to see a few folks from that wedding again!
It was a relaxed and very happy day....we were made very welcome and felt like part of the celebrations, especially as they had, very kindly, put us on a table with Annemarie and Patrick and their families and friends.

Here is a selection of images from the day...



























I hope you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment. It would also be great if you could Tweet, like on Facebook or +1 this post using the buttons just below.  I've also got a Facebook business page too.

If you would like to receive an email each time I add a new post or wedding to the site, please send me your email address here. I do not send spam email.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful moments you share with us. I like that moment when girl has a tear on her eyes. Really it was so beautiful moment for her that to step ahead in new life.

    ReplyDelete