xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml' Welcome to the blog of international award winning wedding photojournalist Ian MacMichael: Another lovely comment from one of our brides.....

Friday 5 July 2013

Another lovely comment from one of our brides.....

Follow Me on Pinterest
Sam posted this message on Facebook after receiving their wedding images from us...

"I'm utterly spoilt by my professional photographer's photos of our wedding day - the more I look through them, the more amazed I am by how incredible they are and how they have captured the day perfectly. There are over 500 shots and I love every one!! Thanks so much Ian and Hazel."

These comments mean so much to us and we are humbled to get them....check out a feature of their wedding on The Wedding Vine....

No comments:

Post a Comment